The Little Kitchen
The Little Kitchen is the idea of coming together as a family to teach my children the love of cooking, baking and learning to appreciate the process. We love spending so much time in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy our recipes as much as we do. Let's get messy!
Morning Detox Green Drink
Ingredients : Blend, enjoy on empty stomach.
2. Organic Lemon (Qty:1)
3. Organic Celery ( 13 ribs)
4. Organic Ginger Root ( 1 Thumb)
5. Glass Cup
6. Drink up and Enjoy!
The Perfect Shrimp Ceviche
1. Organic Raw Tail off Shrimp
-Cook Raw Shrimp over stove for 3min
2. Organic 4 Lemons and 4 Limes
-Squeeze lemons and lime into bowl
3. Organic Cilantro (1 Bunch)
4. Organic Roma Tomato (Qty: 3)
5. Organic Cucumber ( Qty: 2)
6. Organic Purple (Red) Onion
7. Serano or Jalapeño Peppers (Optional)
8. Salt and Pepper to taste
9. Tostadas or Organic Tortilla Chips
Homemade Dutch Oven Bread
1. All- Purpose Bread Flour or Bob's Red Mills Artisan Bread Flour
2. Parchment Paper
3. Dutch Oven
4. Salt to taste or about 1 Tsp
5. Water 1 1/2 Cups
7. Bake covered at 450 Degrees. Place in oven for 30 minutes
8. Remove from oven, open lid and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
9. Top with Butter or Jam
Instructions: Pour flour in a large bowl, mix in yeast, salt and water. Mix with a fork, cover bowl with towel. Rest for 3 hours or overnight is best. Knead dough into a ball, place parchment paper in Dutch oven, add dough ,cover and bake.